Bringing a new leader into an organization
This program targets bringing a new leader into an organization in a way that maximizes knowledge and engagement from associates and direct reports, while giving an opportunity to learn about the new leader and help direct the future of the organization.
- Coach facilitates a conversation with the new leader about what he/she wants to bring to the organization
- After a few words from the new leader, coach leads the directs reports and associates through a structured dialogue to ask and answer questions about the new leader and the existing organization
- Next, the new leader returns to answer questions, pose questions, and begin to lay out an agenda for the organization
- After the half-day workshop, the coach returns for a close-out with the leader to support the implementation of an action plan for the organization
- This New Leader Assimilation workshop asks and answers the question, "What’s next?"