Group coaching methodology applied to team and individual leadership development
Team Coaching is a 6-month program supporting a leadership team in real time as it solves current challenges, while developing as individual leaders and as a team.
- Team Coaching offers the best of group coaching—individual leader accountability for development plus 1-1 coaching and peer coaching, along with real-time focus on the needs of the business or organization
- Understanding how the brain works and how teams work form a foundation for changes in behavior and new learning
- Peer coaching provides support for learning and change and helps develop solid support relationships in the team
- Team Coaching has a light footprint: short group coaching sessions occur every 2-4 weeks; in between, leaders practice and learn on their own and with peer coaches for another three hours
- Team Coaching uses best-in-class and latest leadership materials and assessments